Chelsea O'Haire, Psy.D.
Dr. O'Haire is a licensed clinical psychologist who engages individuals and their families in psychotherapy to address mental health concerns relating to anxiety, depression, and general difficulties adjusting to daily life. Dr. O'Haire draws upon Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and behavior therapy to provide families with the tools they need in order to overcome feelings of anxiety, depression, anger and other negative emotions. Dr. O'Haire is passionate about helping individuals learn the coping strategies they need to live successful lives.
- Individual and parent-child psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and young adults presenting with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and other neurodevelopmental disorders
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- George Washington University (Doctorate in Psychology)
- Providence Saint John's Child Development Center (APA‑Accredited Pre‑Doctoral Internship)
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles (APA‑Accredited Post‑Doctoral Fellowship)