Gayle C. Polsky, M.D.
Dr. Polsky is the Director of Psychiatric Services for the Mind Health Institute, Newport Beach. She is a Board certified Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrist that provides medication management and psychotherapy for a range of issues. Dr. Polsky's genuine compassion and care for others is evident in her practice and is complimented by her bright and engaging demeanor. She also possesses a fluid ability to create a relatable relationship with her clients.
- Medication management & psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults with a range of issues
- Board certified in Psychiatry
- Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of Southern California (Residency)
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute (Fellowship)
- Clinical Instructor, UCLA Department of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Works with underserved populations through the Los Angeles Department of Mental Health
- Served as Chief Fellow, UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute