Amy Maser, Ph.D.
Dr. Maser is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who provides individual therapy, as well as neuropsychological and psychological assessment. Dr. Maser provides therapy to children, teens and young adults struggling with a wide range of issues, including anxiety/mood disorders, ADHD, and behavioral concerns. Dr. Maser also conducts assessments for children with a wide range of medical and mental health concerns. Dr. Maser will work collaboratively with your child and family to provide evidenced based care to address ongoing concerns that are impacting their quality of life.
- Neuropsychological and psychological assessment for young children, school age children, adolescents, and young adults
- Individual psychotherapy for a range of medical and mental health issues utilizing behavioral, cognitive‑behavioral (CBT), and dialectial‑behavioral (DBT) approaches.
- Licensed by the California Board of Psychology in Clinical Psychology
- Wayne State University (Ph.D.)
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan (Pre‑doctoral Internship)
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County (Two‑year Postdoctoral Neuropsychology/Epilepsy Fellowship)
- Worked as a Neuropsychologist at Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Published research in the areas of early childhood development, international adoption, epilepsy, and childhood enuresis.